I'm sitting here staring at a plant, wondering if I should feed it. As I continue to eyeball the leaves, which are beginning to droop and turn fallow, I know I should take it down and douse it will a heaping helping of H2O, but I have to get ready for my friends visit! Is there enough time? I will make time right now. These are the simple things I need to do daily, and why I am here. I don't want to waste any more time, however, it will be a great challenge for me. The goals I want to set for myself are many and here are just a few:
Lose weight (find time)
Compete Unit Plans (find time)
Put away Christmas Decorations (find time)
Quit smoking (find time)
Clean Carpets (find time)
Practice Tap Routine (find time)
Keep up with laundry (find time)
Cook dinner a few times a week (find time -- Husband does most of the cooking now)
Keep up with friends (find time)
Edit and organize pictures (find time)
Go out and take pictures (find time)
Take a photography class (find time)
Thats all I can think of right now but I am sure there are a lot more things that I will add to my plate. Do you think I should cut back a few things? Or are all these things what a normal person does on a regular basis? Am I a normal person?

No comments:
Post a Comment