Friday, December 30, 2011

I found some time!

I did it!   I took down my plant and watered it!  It now seems perfectly content, I know that I am!  Sounds silly, huh?  But I chose to "get er' done!" and  knocked ONE thing off my list.
In the shower, I realized there are so many things that didn't make it onto my list because, as I mentioned in my first dialogue, I forgot what they were. So today I did get a few things accomplished that I had been procrastinating.  I spent two hours of quality time with my best friend, I cleaned the kitchen, made it to the post office and mailed Christmas presents (hows that for procrastination!), put gas in the car (can't procrastinate that!) and went to the grocery store.  Only one of these things is on my list, and although my list has been reduced by one, it will never get shorter when I keep finding scutwork that needs to be done!  UGHHHHHH.  Where is the time!!!???
Grand kids on their way over to spend the night, will have a hard time getting much accomplished, but there is nothing like quality time with the babies!

My goal is to put myself on a schedule.  Maybe if I give myself a timeline for accomplishing these chores, they will get done!  Setting goals for weight loss and to stop smoking are top priorities for me but it seems like all the other little stuff gets in the way (thats my excuse).

No comments:

Post a Comment